1) Customization – One of the basic principles of men’s velvet jackets from Doyle Design Fashions is customization. Only a custom-made bespoke jacket allows us to match black velvet for the jacket and burgundy for the lapel, collar, pocket flaps and even the buttons. Other options like lapel style, number of buttons, rear vents require a tailored bespoke blazer. With over 11,000 options, and that is before sizing information is added, there may be no jacket like the one you design anywhere else in the world.
2) Fit – A custom-made bespoke men’s velvet jacket looks better, feels better, and you’ll wear it more. The bespoke method is the best way to look dignified and distinct. This blazer fits only you and no other.
3) Quality - We back our jackets with a 100% guarantee. Every garment is inspected numerous times to ensure you are always satisfied with your clothing.
4) Limited Edition – Each Doyle Design Fashions Custom Men’s Velvet Jacket line is of limited annual edition. Each velvet blazer has the line name, seasonal year and number in which it was manufactured. Today we only offer the U.S. Vintage line, which we will never make more than 1000 jackets per seasonal year (Fall to Fall). All future lines will be distinct and of limited edition.
5) Made in the USA – Doyle Design Fashions wanted a vendor partner who understood men’s fashions, men’s velvet jackets and the expectations of the US customer including the quality expectations of bespoke and custom tailored mens velvet blazer. Doyle Design Fashions also believes that using the skilled hands of professionals in quality labor conditions are critical. After a lengthy search and evaluation of vendors in Asia, Europe and the US, we chose the US. This choice may be a bit more expensive but the quality and relationship aspects with our vendor are critical. As noted on our Manufacturing page, our vendor partner’s private line has been featured in publications including Playboy Magazine, Sports Illustrated and the Robb Report.
Posted in: About Doyle Design Fashions